Truth never damages a cause that is just. – Mahatma Gandhi
Natasha Van Stade
Natasha Van Stade Incorporated is a passionate family-oriented law firm operating with integrity and character that specializes in property law – looking at possibilities for expansion of other law departments within the near future.
Natasha Van Stade Incorporated was registered in January 2017. Natasha started her legal career at Von Wielligh Attorneys in 2006 as a Receptionist and Junior Conveyancing Typist and through dedication and hard work she graduated with an LLB Law Degree through UNISA in 2012. She completed her articles with Von Wielligh Attorneys and was admitted as Attorney in September 2014 and admitted as Conveyancers in October 2016 in the High Court of South Africa, Gauteng Division, Pretoria.
Kgomotso started at the firm in October 2017 as receptionist and assistant to the conveyancing secretary. She was promoted during the years and now holds the position as Senior Conveyancing Typist and assistant to Natasha van Stade.
Michelle started at the firm in June 2019 as receptionist and assistant to me and Kgomotso, she was promoted to Conveyancing Paralegal and then our rates and taxes consultant at the RML with regards to disputes, following up clearance figures and certificates as well as consents necessary for conveyancing purposes.
Marlene Beukes was appointed in the Conveyancing Department as a receptionist and administrative assistant to Michelle and Kgomotso in 2020.
- Service with a difference
- Work in excellence
- Team Effort
- Integrity and dedication
- Professional service
- Personal Touch
- Humble, energetic, professional, and charismatic. We move mountains for our clients and pride ourselves on going the extra mile.
- It always seems impossible until it is done. Nelson Mandela.
- It is our privilege and mission to make your dream come true in owning your dream home.
- Nation Wide Conveyancing and Real Estate: Commercial and residential transfer of properties (full title and sectional title), Deceased Estate Transfers, Divorce Transfers and Endorsements
- Township Establishments,
- Developments and Opening of Sectional Title Registers,
- Registration of Mortgage Bonds and other Securities (Commercial and Residential),
- Commercial work: Drafting of Contracts; Registration of Companies, Change of Directors, Shareholders Agreements and Registration of Trusts.
- Notarial work such as drafting antenuptial agreements, notarial servitudes, registration of notarial bonds, and drafting specialized notarial agreements.
084 421 2090 / 014 592 7254
014 592 7705
214 Kock Street Rustenburg, 0299
Success, Consistency, Perfection, Loyalty.